05 March 2011

The First (3) Kiss

And then with one kiss, the spell was broken... That is how it goes right ? Well, I got 3 kisses. I could not believe it, when you kissed me. Was it all planned ? Doubt it. When you ran off that bus to come to me, I was shocked. My heart was beating so hard from when I left school until you were standing next to me. You did not have to, but you did. I felt like a stalker, but there you were. I probably would have had the worst weekend if you had not came. And I love that you did. I could not keep that gift in my bag any longer. It killed me everyday I did not give it to you. To see your face when I gave it to you, made me feel so ... Happy and excited. I loved that you loved it. Probably the first reason that made you kiss me, but that is how itis supposed to go. You want to kiss the person that makes you happy. And I am glad I was the girl that made you happy at that instant. I was not expecting it that is what made it better. The fact that you warned me one second before it happened made it better. I love that you respect me to tell me (you always asked before you would kiss even my cheek, and I loved that so much). But, anyway, you did not stop with one kiss. You gave me another. And then the last kiss for that night ... It was more that a peck on the lips. And that was the kiss that not just made my heart jump, but it sent sparks throughout my body. I felt the kiss. That is what I loved the most about it. I felt it and it came from a person that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment