05 March 2011

The End ?

Even though its going to hurt to be just friends with you, it hurts even more the way things are now. I just do not know what to do. You are one way when you are with me and a different way when others are around. You go out your way to talk to others. But when it comes to me, its like no efforts are being made. I care about you, I love you ... I just cannot take it anymore. I do not know what to do. I want to use every chance we have to try to talk. But I feel like you do not want to do that. You would rather be with anyone else. It hurts me so bad, it kills me. But it is like I cannot do anything about it, it feels as if I am powerless. There is nothing I can do. I do not want to give you all the power ... But what do you want ? Do you want this ? Do you want us ? I hate that I have to ask you. It scares me to even know the answer. But I have to know. I need to know. It is crazy because when I am with you (or when I was with you) I always felt like everything seems right. It was meant to be like this. We are right for each other. You make me smile all of the time. You never fail to put a smile on my face. That is, until ... I do not even know. I do not know what is happening. But, what I do know is I do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment