08 March 2011

Do Not Hide

I know you are upset. I also know that you are trying to be strong. You do not have to have your armor on or have that wall up with me. I am here for you, and I will always be here for you. I do not see why you cannot see that. I want to be that person you go to when you are upset and you want to vent. You do not have to hide your hurt, anger, or anything from me. I would like to know what is going on in your mind and heart. Tell me. I mean I am here to be your shoulder to cry on. And when it is time when I need that shoulder, I would like you to be there for me. I do not want you to feel that you cannot have feelings in front of me. I want you to be open and honest with me. That is what a relationship is all about: honesty. Open your heart to me. Let me in, and I will let you in mine. We have to be able to trust each other with our emotions. Without trust, what is there ? Honesty and trust go hand-in-hand. So take my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment